1. What I need
- E-mail address
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail and Telephone number
- Data on means of payment, such as credit or debit card data, Paypal and other methods of payment
- Copies of personal documents confirming the accuracy of personal data
- Google Analytics and Yandex and Cloudflare visit tracking
- Links to personal profiles on social groups.
Each personal data is obtained according to the type of data according to necessity and with separate consent.
2. Why I need them
We need your personal information for the following services:
- E-mail address for replying to your e-mail messages or messages sent via contact forms;
- E-mail address for sending offers and e-news;
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail address and Telephone number for accepting reservations, inquiries and sending offers or in connection with the fulfillment of your other requirements;
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail address and Telephone number for the purchase of gift certificates, vouchers or services and items related to our offer;
- Data on means of payment and copies of personal documents for the provision of services;
- E-mail address for automated marketing (confirmation of reservations, thanks for applications and the like);
- Cookies for the operation of websites;
- Communicating through social groups with personal profiles that confirm the connection with us;
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail address and Telephone number for occasional sweepstakes or other promotional campaigns with your prior permission;
- Aggregated data from Google Analytics or Yandex Direct and Cloudflare for traffic tracking and internal analytics, with which we will improve the content.
3. What we do with personal data
Your personal data is processed in ADK RING d.o.o., Ulica heroja Šarha 30, 3000 Celje, which is located in Slovenia. Hosting and data storage takes place at www.prideshop.eu, located in the countries of the European Union (Germany).
No third party has access to your data unless required by law.
4. How long do we feed them
On our website, we use persistent cookies for links to social services and other “sharing” providers and cookies, which always help you to your most popular content on our website.
5. What are your rights
If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the option to submit a request to review, correct or delete this information. Contact us via (Data Access Request Form). In case you want to complain about how we processed your personal data, please contact the authorized person for data protection or. Contact person for data protection (DPC, Data Protection Contact) to the e-mail address email@example.com or in writing to ADK RING d.o.o., Ulica heroja Šarha 30, 3000 Celje.
Our DPC will then review your complaint and notify you of the resolution of the matter. If you still believe that your personal data has not been properly processed in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner and lodge a complaint with him. You can use the special form found on the Privacy Notice page to request access to privacy-related policies and documents.
- Personal data retention policy (on request by e-mail or in person)
- Personal data retention schedule (on request by e-mail or in person)
- General Terms and Conditions
- Consent form
- Consent withdrawal form
We have created this website together with a web service provider.
Purpose of the website
The information on the website refers to our registered core business – wholesale trade services of other household goods. We ensure that the information on the website is true, reliable and of good quality.
We are not responsible for any typographical errors and reserve the right to change the content at any time and without prior notice, if the content is not in accordance with our company policy.
Right of use
The Website and all its content are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights. All information, text, images or other graphic elements found on this website may be used exclusively for your personal, non-commercial use and may not, in whole or in part, be reproduced, modified, distributed, licensed or published as publications for any purpose other than viewing, without the prior written permission of the administrator.
Assumption of responsibility
When editing the website, we try to ensure the accuracy and the currency of information. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information and do not assume any responsibility arising from its use. All users use the published content at their own responsibility.
We reserve the right to change the content of our websites at any time, in any way, for any reason and without prior notice.
The technological implementation was provided by the company Marcelino d.o.o. in cooperation with our company.
ADK RING d.o.o.
Ulica heroja Šarha 30, 3000 Celje
Status: Legal person
Tax ID number SI: 73637696
Registration number: 3633365000
Standard Classification of Activities: G46.490 – Wholesale of other household goods
Active transaction accounts: SI56 1010 0005 1986 078, Banka Intesa Sanpaolo d.d.
DPC: Marcelino d.o.o., Jurij Cvikl
Rights (c) 2002 – 2021
All rights to the content on the website www.prideshop.eu and its subpages are reserved. Content, pictures, texts, etc. may be copied, quoted or otherwise used exclusively for non-commercial purposes and provided that the source of the data is clearly indicated with a visible link to the website, only if the medium allows it (www.prideshop.eu).
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In certain cases, we may request that users of the website www.prideshop.eu provide personal data required for regular operation. The personal data is needed in the following instances: purchasing items in an online store on the basis of an online registration, participating in giveaways, informing registered users with promotional materials and more. All personal data is protected in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (Official Journal of the Republic of Slovenia No. 59/99, 57/01) and is never offered for sale, rent or otherwise passed on to a third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All information found on the website www.prideshop.eu and its subpages is informative. By browsing the website, the user agrees to use the information at his own discretion. The website owners and authors will not be liable for any damage resulting from the use of this site.
The online store www.prideshop.eu is available in Slovenian, English and German.