1. What i need
- E-mail address
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail and Telephone number;
- Data on means of payment, such as credit or debit card data, Paypal and other methods of payment;
- Copies of personal documents confirming the accuracy of personal data;
- Google Analytics and Yandex and Cloudflare visit tracking;
- Links to personal profiles on social groups.
Each personal data is obtained according to the type of data according to necessity and with separate consent.
2. Why I need them
We need your personal information for the following services:
- E-mail address for replying to your e-mail messages or messages sent via contact forms;
- E-mail address for sending offers and e-news;
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail address and Telephone number for accepting reservations, inquiries and sending offers or in connection with the fulfillment of your other requirements;
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail address and Telephone number for the purchase of gift certificates, vouchers or services and items related to our offer;
- Data on means of payment and copies of personal documents for the provision of services;
- E-mail address for automated marketing (confirmation of reservations, thanks for applications and the like);
- Cookies for the operation of websites;
- Communicating through social groups with personal profiles that confirm the connection with us;
- Name and Surname, Address, E-mail address and Telephone number for occasional sweepstakes or other promotional campaigns with your prior permission;
- Aggregated data from Google Analytics or Yandex Direct and Cloudflare for traffic tracking and internal analytics, with which we will improve the content.
3. What we do with personal data
“Your personal data is processed in ADK RING d.o.o., Ulica heroja Šarha 30, 3000 Celje, which is located in Slovenia. Hosting and data storage takes place at www.prideshop.eu, located in the countries of the European Union (Germany).
No third party has access to your data unless required by law.
4. How long do we feed them
On our website, we use persistent cookies for links to social services and other “sharing” providers and cookies, which always help you to your most popular content on our website.
5. What are your rights
If you believe that the personal information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the option to submit a request to review, correct or delete this information. Contact us via (Data Access Request Form). In case you want to complain about how we processed your personal data, please contact the authorized person for data protection or. Contact person for data protection (DPC, Data Protection Contact) to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to ADK RING d.o.o., Ulica heroja Šarha 30, 3000 Celje.
Our DPC will then review your complaint and notify you of the resolution of the matter. If you still believe that your personal data has not been properly processed in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner and lodge a complaint with him. You can use the special form found on the Privacy Notice page to request access to privacy-related policies and documents.
- Personal data retention policy (on request by e-mail or in person)
- Personal data retention schedule (on request by e-mail or in person)
- General Terms and Conditions
- Consent form
- Consent withdrawal form
Celje, 22.10.2020, Ver. Documents: 1.0